Why is there so much hate in the land? (1)

Why is there so much hate in the land? (1)

I shifted on the sofa, stretched out my legs and adjusted my head to allow a clear breathing passage. I have a few more minutes to waste before I start the arduous work. Nigeria has been on my mind for quite some time, and I thought to myself it was time to visit the motherland. I am always excited about the probability of going to Nigeria. This is not only for the opportunity to meet long-time family members and friends but also to catch up with new developments.

Continue reading Why is there so much hate in the land? (1) at Vanguard News.


by Urowayino Jeremiah via Vanguard News https://ift.tt/2Lce8Vj President in Church Wikipedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sacrifice attracts blessing (1)